Community Outreach Program
The Tennessee Aquarium is pleased to offer the Community Outreach Program to area non-profit organizations.
Applications will open September 12, 2016. If you have any questions about this program, please email JoinUs@tnaqua.org.
The Tennessee Aquarium’s mission is to inspire wonder, appreciation and protection of all life that it sustains, and we are committed to providing an opportunity for our community to experience that mission in action. The Community Outreach Program allows area non-profits to share the Aquarium experience with the people they serve.
Award Details and Eligibility
- Open to 501(c)(3) organizations in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
- Each awarded organization will receive entry for a group of 15 to 40 people to the River Journey and Ocean Journey buildings. The group must visit during the designated period of October 12 - December 11, 2016.
- Groups may also apply for transportation reimbursement ($200/bus).
- Tickets for the IMAX 3D Theater and the River Gorge Explorer may be purchased separately at a discounted rate.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Awarded organizations must submit a brief evaluation (and photos, if available) after their visit – the evaluation form will be provided with the group reservation details.
- Aquarium staff will notify all applicants of award decisions and reservation process via email.
|Application open on tnaqua.org||September 12, 2016|
|Applications due to the Tennessee Aquarium||September 30, 2016|
|Applicants notified of award & specific instructions for group reservations||October 10, 2016|
|Aquarium visitation period||October 15 - December 11, 2016|
|Evaluation due to Tennessee Aquarium||Within two weeks after visit|