Event Guidelines & FAQ’s
- Evening Events take place from 7:00PM – 10:30PM. Extended hours are available at an additional cost
- The Aquarium closes to the public at 6:00PM. All set-up will take place after that time.
- All food must be through one of the Tennessee Aquarium’s Approved Caterers. See Food and Bar tab
- The Tennessee Aquarium provides all tables, chairs and linens at additional costs.
- The Tennessee Aquarium requires the use of a licensed wedding coordinator for all Ceremonies and Receptions. The Aquarium must approve this coordinator before any contract is finalized
- The Tennessee Aquarium provides all bar service for events. Events hosts may NOT bring in alcoholic beverages or soft drinks from any outside sources.
- River Journey and the IMAX Great Hall can accommodate bands and DJ’s.
- Restrictions for decorations include: balloons, confetti/glitter/sand, open flames and live animals.
- The Tennessee Aquarium can provide wheelchairs
- Parking is not included for any event at the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3D Theater or aboard the River Gorge Explorer.
- The IMAX Theater is available for events and private movie viewing during non-operational hours. Private screenings during operational hours may be available based on availability with an additional charge. Please contact Shelby Wade for inquiries on dates and times.
- Special pricing available for events with more than 300 guests.
For more information contact Shelby Wade at 423-785-3066.