The Chattanooga Market’s Cast-Iron Cookoff
Join some of Chattanooga’s most prominent chefs at the First Tennessee Pavilion for the annual Cast Iron Cook-off on Sunday, September 17th from 11am – 4pm. Five local chefs will go skillet-to-skillet in a friendly competition. This fun event helps everyone discover how easy it is to prepare delicious meals using locally-sourced items and sustainable seafood.
2016 Competing Chefs:
• Charlie Loomis from Feed & Co (2015 returning Champ)
• JR Crutcher from Cafe on the Corner
• Rebecca Barron from St. John’s
• Andi Cagle from Culinard Institute
• Hardin Cowan from Terra Mae