Community Outreach Program
The Tennessee Aquarium is pleased to offer the Community Outreach Program to area non-profit organizations.
The mission of the Tennessee Aquarium is to “connect people with nature and empower them to make informed decisions about water and wildlife.” We are committed to providing an opportunity for our community to experience that mission in action. The Community Outreach Program allows area non-profits to share the Aquarium experience with the people they serve.
Award Details and Eligibility
• Open to 501(c)(3) organizations in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.
• Each awarded organization will receive entry for a group of 15 to 45 people to the River Journey and Ocean Journey buildings. The group must visit during the designated period.
• Reservations are subject to availability and must be made at least one week in advance.
• Awarded organizations must submit a brief evaluation (and photos if available) after their visit – the evaluation form will be provided with the group reservation details.
• Aquarium staff will notify all applicants of award decisions and the reservation process via email.
Please check back beginning November 15 for our next application cycle!
If you have any questions about this program, please email Mara-Lynne Payne, Manager of Diversity & Inclusion