The Tennessee Aquarium (along with more than 10,000 friendly animal faces) is ready to welcome you back!
TImed-entry tickets were intially required for everyone when we began our phased reopening. However, we are now able to safely manage capacity without requiring our members to reserve timed-entry tickets. Beginning Thursday, June 25, Tennessee Aquarium members will be able to visit by scanning their membership cards at the entrance to our buildings.
Here are some helpful tips for your next Member visit:
- Your Membership Cards: We have extended your membership and encourage you to visit the Aquarium Ticketing Center to get new cards printed with this updated expiration.
- Skip the lines: early morning entry (9-11 am hours are mask-only for guests ages 3+) and late afternoons are optimal times to visit with little to no wait time to enter the buildings.
- One-Way Flow: During our phased reopening, we are on a one-way flow beginning in River Journey. We ask that you help us with this by visiting RIver Journey first if you plan to tour both buildings.
- Need assistance? At this time, the Member Services desk inside River Journey will remain closed. However, membership staff will be present in the Aquarium Ticketing Center to help you with updates/issues.
- Phased Reopening - If you have not done so, we recommend reviewing this page for information on our new policies and procedures to keep you safe on your next Aquarium visit.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for supporting the Tennessee Aquarium's nonprofit mission. We look forward to seeing you soon!